Thursday, September 11, 2008

Homeless in Seattle

I'm still homeless in Seattle. Until the 13th. Ugh. I haven't slept in my own bed for 2.5 months, and haven't had a place to call my own for a month and a half now. Hotels aren't bad, but they're starting to get to me. Especially, since I have to keep changing hotels every few days due to availability issues.

Meanwhile, Google is treating me well. The food is good, and there are more ideas and projects here than I could really ever have imagined there would be. Very exciting stuff. The people are friendly too, with a strong family atmosphere, which is pretty nice.

I'm also finding friends in the dance community. There is a *lot* of dancing --- there are at least 4 "big" dance nights a week, and 2 more smaller nights. I've gotten a few instances of followers claiming to really love dancing with me, which always makes me melt. I'll have to figure out how to keep that going :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?