Thursday, September 04, 2008

Weighty matters

Today I got a little back into my exercise routine. I was surprised, however, that in the past month of traveling and eating, I have still managed to lose like 6 pounds. Perhaps it's because it's been an especially stressful month. Either way, it's not a great situation.

Meanwhile, I just heard this song, and it made me strangely sad. But it's a good song, so I will post it:

A You're adorable
B You're so beautiful
C you're a cutey full of charms.
D you're a darling and
E you're exciting and
F you're a feather in my arms.
G you look good to me
H you're so heavenly
I you're the one I idolize
J we're like Jack and Jill
K you're so kissable
L you're the lovelight in my eyes.

M,N,O,P, I could go on all day
Q,R,S,T, alphabetically speaking, You're OK!

U make my life complete
V means you're very sweet
W,W,Y,Z

Oh, I love to wander through
The alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?