Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sweet Home San Francisco

Well, I'm back in San Jose for training. I went to dinner to Greens, a fancy little vegetarian restaurant up in San Francisco. The driving is soul-sucking, but it's nice to be back in the San Francisco area. San Francisco itself is pretty and comfortable, and makes me feel like I've come back to someplace homey. I think I missed it more than I think I did.

Chase, my credit card company, has been causing me all sorts of grief. They shut my credit card off again today. This is the 3rd time in two days. Every time I've called and tried to get it straightened out. And, so far, every time, they've shut it off after I change locations. I presume it has to do with all my moving around raising some red flags for them. Who knows.

No real observations here, except that you should go to Greens. Very tasty, and very pretty, and everything.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?