Monday, January 30, 2006

Homecoming

So, a little birdie yesterday guilted me into posting more on this thing :) So here's a small tangent to the road-trip home, which will keep coming, I promise.

It's been about 2 weeks since I've been home. The first week or so, I spent sick as a dog. I can't remember the last time I was so incapacitated by an illness. I was feverish, and everything in my body hurt. I'm largely better now, and so I'm finally out dancing again in Pittsburgh.

I had forgotten how much fun it is to dance in Pittsburgh. As I went dancing across the country, I must admit that Pittsburgh has one of the most enjoyable dance scenes out there. Austin came close, but it still wasn't quite Pittsburgh :) It's really neat to dance with all my old friends, and to meet all the new, incredible dancers that have come into the scene. Mmmm...

Comments:
I doubt the little birdie's intention was to make you feel guilty. More like, "ooh, nifty, there's another cmu student with a blog about interesting things like dancing and etymology."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?